Frome Heritage Museum has today [15th May 2015] presented a display of the Woolf Plaque Supporters’ archive containing:
1. Book of Sponsors, in which all the donors are listed together with photographs taken at the unveiling of the plaque and the reception afterwards
2. A booklet setting out the background of the plaque
3. A copy of the speech delivered by Mr Cecil Woolf before he unveiled the plaque
4. Ceylon Bloomsbury Group pamphlet
5. Virginia Woolf Society of Great Britain pamphlet
6. Monograph by Dr Jean Moorcroft Wilson entitled “Leonard Woolf: Pivot or Outsider of Bloomsbury.”
The Archive is available to view at:
Frome Heritage Museum, North Parade, Frome, BA11 1AT
Opening Hours: Tuesday to Saturday 10am to 2pm
31st March to 31st October.
Telephone no: 01373 454611
Many of you will have met Dr Jean Moorcroft Wilson at both the unveiling and the reception. Her keenly awaited biography “Edward Thomas: From Adlestrop to Arras” of this much loved writer, essayist and poet is due to be published by Bloomsbury on 21st May 2015.